Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here's the skinny, Fatty.


If you're like me, you eat food. If you share any other qualities with me, then perhaps you'll find these postings useful. I'm going to attempt write fair, unbiased reviews of various restaurants I visit. I'll do my best to run the gamete of upscale eateries all the way down to strip-club wing bars, all the way back up again.

If you're sick of hoity-toity food critics telling YOU how to enjoy YOUR meal, then listen to ME instead. Why is my opinion better then everyone elses? Because I don't get paid to do it, in fact, it's my own hard earned money going into my meals. I'm not rich, I'm not classy, I'm just an average guy who likes food and thinks he has a right to say something about it.

I suppose there's only two words left to say before we get started:

Screw Flanders.









No comments:

Post a Comment